Friday's Ten happy Things Vol. 13


 I don't know what sleep is anymore because of the events this week. Lol. I'm mostly at home but sleeping is kind of hard and I don't know why. Anyway, here are the ten things that made me happy ir smile this entire week!

1. Being lost in Ayala Makati with this two!



2. Cafe Marie Jerica take out!


3. Finally tasted Smirnoff Mule. I have been wanting to try this and I really loved it!


4. I am having a new release from RED ROOM this month! Yey!


5.  I am officially a WATTPAD PHILIPPINES AMBASSADOR today! Cheers!

6. Saw the David brothers so damn close and Sic be like "It's raining men! Hallelujah!" Lol. We did not ask for a selfie because we're already haggard looking for their place. Huhu. I got a little intimidated because of the presence of these two hotties too. Haha.


7. My Tita's upcoming birthday is making me excited. I dunno, it has been quite a while since I attended a family party. Plus, I am sure she'll invite her friends that I know mostly. I never had interaction with people from our province for a bit long time so yeah, I hope everything will go well.

8. Just a while ago, I felt like some of my WRITING MOJO came back. I had the motivation to type some scenes but my headache that I don't know where it came from is kind of delaying me. But I am feeling positive in this.

9. Good feedback about my upcoming self publish book. There are already a few inquiry and I am feeling good about this thing!

10. Eating Out Movie Series trailers. Hahaha. I really love movies such as these. A lot of abs, funny gay characters and explicit scenes. Lol. #SorryNotSorry.


So, how about you, what made you smile this week?


Ditz Revolution

0 comments