Cheesy Potato Pillows


Okay, this one's another recipe with a molo wrapper in it and I am not sorry! Lol. This has became my savior in some of my cooking escapades lately and I actually thought of this recipe because I was thinking of what to do with the left overs molo wrapper. This one's real easy just like the first two I posted before but is particularly special for me because my grandmother sat down and talked to me about this.

She asked me where do I copy the things  I cook and I told her that I just actually think of it with what's on our supplies. She looked impressed. I am just so happy because she had a few pieces. My grandmother's already 80+ so it's understandable that she's a little choosy when it comes to the food she eats, it must be easy to digest. 

Anyway, here it is!

Ingredients

1/2kg. Potatoes
Grated cheddar cheese depending in how many you would like to put it. I put half a bar.
A few lettuce leaves (or any green leaf veggies of your choice)
Molo wrappers
2 eggs
Salt and pepper

Procedure

1. Boiled the potatoes and mashed them.
2. Put in one egg, grated cheese, salt and pepper to taste into the mashed potatoes.
3. Chop the lettuce or any green leaf veggies of your choice and mix it in too.
4. Prepare the molo wrapper and scramble the other egg.
5. Put an amount of the mixture in the molo wrapper and wrap it like an envelope.
6. Make sure that all the edges of the molo wrapper is glazed with the egg.
7. Deep fry and enjoy!


This recipe can be made into 20+ pillows, depending on the amount you put into the molo wrapper.


You can dip it in cheese too. Cheese overload!

Let me know if you try this one! :)

0 comments