Why I want an OPPO F1s!


Okay, first of all, I am not the cellphone savy person. What I got, I make it work. But I am seriously considering, of all cellphones that are out in the market nowadays, an OPPO cellphone, specially OPPO F1s! And I know most of the people I know who already know an OPPO phone's capability would think so too.

SEXY AND SOPHISTICATED FEATURES:






Above all the sexy and sophisticated features of this lovely phone, my favorite would be the 3GB ram for a smooth user experience!

I am the type of person who is mostly on the go. From book signing events, going out and chilling with friends, staycations, travelling there to here, family reunions and gatherings and alone time, I always make sure I capture the beauty of every place, events and faces. A fast and sleek cellphone would definitely be a good companion. 

I really think that this cellphone would be the perfect cellphone for me. I have seen other people's perception towards this baby and it makes me want to have this more! If I would have the chance to have a cellphone like this, I swear, I would feel like I have the world on my hand because aside from the note worthy features, I also think this certain model is for the millennials who just doesn't like taking a picture of their self, but also for people like me who loves to capture the beauty of the world and share it for the world to see.


0 comments