Hello Cebu: Part 1


It's been a few months since I went to Cebu and I was just dragging the time for this post. But at least I did a post on the places we ate to and where we ate while we were there. For months, the folder CEBU 2016 was just sitting at my laptop until I realized that I shot a few videos which I can use instead to vlog and share my experiences via video. So here's the part one of my visit in Cebu last December.


My flight with Race and Xavier was around 9pm. We arrived at the hotel provided for us before midnight where a few admins were already waiting for us. Some writers arrived the next morning. It was supposed to be a free day for us but they invited some writers to go around but me and Race instead went to a book signing at the nearby Precious Pages Book Store. The next day, the Wattpad Cebu Meet Up happened, which was the main reason why we were there.

It was fun meeting the Cebu readers. They are warm and all very accommodating. The admins were really sweet and accommodating too. Honestly, the efforts that they exerted was commendable. They are very organized, they never left our side.

On our last night at the hotel, we stayed in one room and had a few drinks and told stories after having dinner in a certain market-like buffet place nearby our hotel.


Ps. Sorry for the shaky hands. The videos were just supposed to be a remembrance. Lol.

0 comments