Life Lately [05-28-17]


This is my first Life Lately post after a few months and from the past posts I just made, this is some kind of refreshing. A lot of things happened these past few months and I want to document those things here!

  1. We have our internet back! But we now has different provider. From Bayantel-Globe to PLDT.
  2. My somewhat sabbatical from all the noise, pressure and toxic stuff gave me space to really breathe and just be me.
  3. I changed into different headers a few times but stick with the one I am using now in the end. I think it's badass.
  4. I am typing this while I'm a little tipsy because me and my cousins are still drinking and it's already 6:28am already because it was my sister's birthday yesterday. I guess we miss bonding events like this.
  5. My sister and I will be launching Hazey and Co soon!
  6. I received two writing jobs. One poem writing and one regular ghost writing. And I hope to receive more writing job offers soon in the future.
  7. I have reconnected to a few people who actually tried to reconnect with me.
  8. I am contemplating about life without NCIS because I was already thinking that the whole series will be ending soon since it already has 10+ seasons. And I hate imagining life without an NCIS episode to look forward to.
  9. I realized that I really hate family dramas.
  10. My cousin's working for this company that I thought you might want to check since it is actually helpful and convenient: Clean Home is your grab or uber when it comes to cleaning homes, spaces and offices. Check it out and let me know what you think. 
  11. I decided to complete my profiles in Zomato and Tripadvisor because I realized how important it is for my online profiles.
  12. I don't want to talk about what's happening in Marawi because it breaks my heart every time.
  13. As per google and a few websites I turned to, I seemed to have an Anxiety Disorder.
  14. I reached out to an old friend and finally had the courage to ask about talking to a shrink (since she was posting about it and her bipolar disorder) because I really feel that there's something wrong with me or the way I think. I need answers.
  15. I thought of 'suicide' twice for the last months and although the urges was getting stronger, I am still stronger than the urge.
  16. I realized how INTERNET IS POWER and I plan to use it as an advantage.
How about you? What made you busy these past few days?

0 comments