What's in my make-up kit?


Okay, I am not really into make-up but I have a few ones in case I go to events and when I go out. My make-up kit isn't complete with everything, only the ones I use or need, in this case. And I don't have really high end make-up because I don't have the need to. Most of the expensive ones in my kit are either gifts or pasalubong from my cousins.


1.Max Factor Facefinity 3 in 1 Foundation in Soft Honey - As you can see in the picture, it's almost empty. The pump can't even bring out the product anymore but I love it so much that I want to use it till the last drop. I usually blend it with Moist's BB Cream (2) because it stays more and makes my skin more dewy the longer I wear it.

2. Moist BB Cream Nature - I got this from 2358 Korean Exquisite Lifestyle store in Farmers Cubao. This isn't the first Moist product that I tried and loved. Although I usually blend or mix it with Facefinity (1) just like I said above, I sometimes use this for the no make-up look because it looks so natural with me.

3. Revlon Colorstay in Sand Beige - This one's a little lighter for my skin but I make it work by letting it settle on my skin before I put on the powder. I use it when I go out at night because it looks better on me in night time.

4. Kylie Cosmetics Matte Liquid Lipsticks in Ginger, True Brown K and King K (fake) - This was a gift from my cousin from UAE. I didn't bother to put in the lip liners in this picture anymore. Anyway, Ginger is my favorite. It really suites me and it's my go-to shade when I go out. True Brown K on the other hand is whenever I am in the mood to look snobbish and bitchy because that's what I look when I wear it. King K on the other hand is fake, I just bought it for 100php for the sole reason of wanting to know the difference of the real and fake. For one, it doesn't have a lip liner. Lol.

5. Colourpop Ultra Matte Lip in Mars - This looks brighter on my lip than what it looks in the picture. I rarely use this and it has been stuck in the kit although I like it. The color is a little scandalous in a good way.

6. Mac Lipglass in Soar - I don't know why I have this. My Tita gave this to me and I just used this once, and that's when I tried it. I have never been a fan of lip glosses so yeah, it's just there.

7. Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter in Red Velvet - Before the Matte Liquid Lipsticks became trendy, I always stick to the red lipsticks so this one's a must have in my kit. Although I don't use it all the time, this is still my go-to for night outs and parties.

8. Ashley Shine 212 VIP Mascara and Volume 1 Second Mascara - I got them also from 2358 Korean Exquisite Lifestyle store and I use them both. The other one is for volume and the other one is for longer lashes. They are cheap and effective, well, at least, for me.

9. The Face Shop CC Intense Cover Cushion in Natural Beige - This is likely the most expensive item in my kit. I only used this twice and I am impressed with the overall experience except the coverage. The coverage is only medium but I like that it lasts longer, it looks and feels natural in my skin as well as it blended well with my oily skin.

If anyone of you has posts like this, please comment the link down and I would be happy to read it!

0 comments